Automation engineer, Gothenburg
As Automation Engineer, you will do PLC and HMI programming for new projects within a broad product range, as well as update, troubleshoot and improve existing programs. Part of the work is also to support during FAT´s at the test center, support commissioning and service engineers and to create necessary documentation for the projects. The work is based in the office, but occasional trips could occur to start/update systems and for troubleshooting.
Main areas in this role will be:
· Develop software for PLC and HMI.
· Simulate and test software before FAT.
· Create documentation related to software development and testing
· Support commissioning engineers during startups etc.
· Support and provide input for improvements and development of the company´s products and processes.
· Support our service department with technical inputs for received claims, and problems. Which includes direct customer and supplier contacts to resolve the received problems.
· Working closely with other departments such as mechanical, process and electrical to develop and test the solutions together.
Background and skills
· We are looking for you with experience in Codesys based software for PLC programming.
· Minimum 3 years´ experience of PLC/HMI programming.
· Experience of working with Beijer Electronics IX Developer.
· Fluent English both written and spoken.
· Experience from process automation is a merit.
· Good communication skills since customer and supplier contact is part of the work.
As a person you can work independently as well as being a team player and you have a genuine passion for programming. You strive to develop yourself and improve our deliveries and processes. You have good collaborate skills and an open mindset for new solutions and ways of working. You appreciate working in an international environment where you meet and work with people from several different cultures.
Dela detta jobb